Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Can't wait to be home!!!!

It is hard to believe that a month has come and gone and my visit to Texas is now almost over. I am now counting down the days when I will get on the road again and be reunited with Alex. I miss him terribly. I have enjoyed my time with our families but there is nothing like being with the one you love. This week has been busy for both of us. Alex has been studying very hard so he can sit for his first class exam tomorrow while starting a new week of classes and having duty this whole week. I have been enjoying the last week with my parents and Alex's parents. I know Isaiah and Nathanael will be upset when we leave because they have grown very fond of both Grandmas and Grandpas but I am positive that they will be excited to see daddy too. They miss him so much as well. So my prayer requests this week are that we have a safe travel home and that Alex does well on his first class exam. I will say that we are hoping for him to become a first class because that means a raise and a raise we surely can use. Other than that pray that I enjoy what is left of my vacation and that I will be refreshed when I get back home. We should be back in December because my sister graduates so if I am unable to see some of you that I didn't get a chance to see on this visit, hopefully, we can see you on our next visit.

No comments: