Thursday, July 3, 2008

New Day

Well today is a new day! Thank goodness for new days it is like we get a fresh start everyday and I am grateful for that. When I wrote my last post I wrote it with a very heavy heart but the great thing is when I gave my emotions to the Lord the next day He gave me peace. Yesterday I woke up in complete peace about everything which was great. Also potty training went a little easier yesterday. We had two successful attempts and one huge disaster attempt but overall it went good and Isaiah is starting to not feel like the potty is a timeout. I think that is why he was not wanting to use the potty but now he only wants to wear big boy underwear so he is actually making attempts. He will get it eventually. I just hope we can get it down within the next month before we get home so we don't get set back by the trip home. Other than that we are doing great and we are looking forward to a 4 day weekend with Alex this weekend. They are giving him tomorrow through Monday off so we are very happy. I pray you have a great day!

Aleida

1 comment:

Will & Abby's Life said...

You're absolutely right, today is a new day!! Hope y'all enjoy your 4th of July weekend!