Wednesday, April 8, 2009

More Photos

So I have officially uploaded 3 out of the 5 cameras I have developed and here are some more pictures. Again they are from a few months back but these are some of my favorites of the memories I have in my mind. It just amazes me how fast time goes by and to see how different and yet the same my children are. These photos are from August - October 2008.
Here I am with Alex.
Isaiah enjoying the Texas sun and the backyard sprinklers.
The best brother and sister I can ever ask for.
Everyone ready to eat this cake my sister made.
One of the kings of my house.
Another king spending time with Grandpa Curiel.
Isaiah playing with jump ropes at the circus.
Isaiah working hard with his daddy at putting our new table together.
Our house after decorating it for Halloween.
Isaiah carrying pumpkins at the pumpkin patch.
There are many more photos to come but these are the ones I have uploaded recently. Hopefully I will get caught up with all of the photos I have so when the baby comes I can post pictures of her and our new memories at a much better rate. We shall see. Hope you have a great week.
In Christ,
Aleida

No comments: