Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Where does the week go?

I can't believe it has been a week since I last posted and I am remembering posting only 2 days ago. Well I am so excited to say that on Monday I had a visit with my midwife and the baby is growing great. I finally put on 3 pounds but I look like I have put on 40 I swear ask my husband. I told the midwife I think this baby is going to be huge because I am so big and I have no room left for her to grow. I even had the pediatrician ask me if we were sure there was only one and I told him yes and he was just shocked because he didn't remember me getting so big so early on when I was pregnant with Nathanael. We will be having another ultrasound on Friday to measure where she is as far as growth. The midwife is concerned that once she gets to 5 pounds or so that my body may automatically consider her full term and start the delivery process so she is keeping an eye on me. She says it is probably a good thing that you are pregnant with this child during the winter because it limits how much you can go out and about so I know you won't overdue it. I guess that is true but I must admit I am longing for the warmer weather some days because my poor boys are getting restless. They need to get some energy out and I just don't know how to fix this problem just yet. I don't want them on the icy snow all the time. Anyone have any ideas? I am completely open to these ideas because I think I am all out of ideas. I need to start looking for some more free stuff to do. During the other seasons we are able to go apple picking, pumpkin picking, strawberry picking, to the park but we are very limited during the winter. They are just too small to do most things.

Well on Friday I will get to see my little girl and I hope they were right about her being a girl because we have been calling her a girl for almost 2 months now. We also have moved to seeing the midwife every 2 weeks which scared us a little because we realized that we are seeing the midwife more often which means that she is going to be here before we know it. I am still amazed that we just started 2009 and we are already in February. Well I hope you have a great day.

Aleida

1 comment:

Will & Abby's Life said...

Which bedding did you go with? Target had a really cute one on sale that I almost went with, it was by Dwell, called "Arabesque".