Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Photo and Baby Update

Baby Update first - We had a check up again today and everything is going well. Her heartbeat is strong and she is growing very well. I have finally put on another 2.4 pounds so now we know we are at the end because she is having me put on the weight now. The midwife told me at our next appointment in 2 weeks that she will start checking me for dilation and schedule me for my final sonogram to make sure she is where she is supposed to be. She told me that I need to try to take it easy and make it at least 2 more weeks before having this baby so we can be in the safe zone according to her standards. She wants me to make it past 36 weeks. I am about to enter my 35th week so if I can make it till then that would be awesome. I don't foresee her coming as early as 2 weeks but we will just have to see. I think if she comes early she will come somewhere between 3-4 weeks from now. If she doesn't we will just see her when she comes. I am happy either way knowing she is growing well and everything is looking good. Now to the picture update...
In the past few weeks I have finally gotten five cameras developed but have only had time to upload one camera so I thought I would post a few of the faves from that camera. These photos were snapped during the June - July 2008 time frame.

Here is my Nathanael right before his first birthday after he successfully made it to the top of the slide.
Isaiah running to catch up to other kids at a birthday party. This makes me smile because Nathanael is starting to do a similar run but it looks like he adds a skip to his run and this picture makes me think of that.
Nathanael stuffing his face with birthday cake.

Isaiah after eating birthday cake.
Me with the boys in Boston about to start a walking tour.
My little family but Nathanael is taking a nap in the stroller.

Isaiah and his big ole smiles. I love to watch him smile and laugh. He has a contagious laugh.
My handsome men taking a break on our walking tour.
Hope you enjoy some of these pictures.
Aleida







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like pictures :) Pictures bring all the blogging to life!

Beni Fam said...

I agree. I am just sad that I can't always post pictures. But when I get the chance I enjoy showing some of my favorite memories so everyone can get a glimpse of our little life.

Julie said...

hey A...

your boys are handsome as ever!

I have to apologize I have not grabbed a sec to email you homeschooling stuff. I hope my few posts were of help, and I do plan on touching base with you soon.

can't believe you're having a girl!

Tara said...

Such cute kids!! Can't wait to see pics of your sweet girl! Not long now!!! And yes, something about boys, they are just thinking away! So cute :) I always want to know what's going on in Gauge's head!

Will & Abby's Life said...

Cute pics :)